Preferences dialog bugs

Mar 14, 2009 at 1:03 AM
I'm using DS107 with firmware 731 but below things may happen in larger spectrum of synology devices.

The only "stable" version of SynoManager for me is 0.7 where I can setup rapidshare connection (login/pass) and easly add new downloads for both torrent and http/rapidshare files.
Version 0.8 is crashing while trying to connect with Synology DS107. So I think loud: what for are versions 0.9 and 0.10 while 0.8 seems not support DS107 at all?
I'm not sure if I were testing SynoManager 0.9 but I can also use version 0.10 for downloads but crash occurs when I want to access rapidshare properties trough menu.
Even without accessing rapidshare properties I can still download rapidshare links on my premium account (probably thanks to previous installment of 0.7 which cfg data still were saved somewhere).
SM 0.10 have another issue - after adding torrent/http/rs file to queue nothing is displayed. When I re-run application I can see them - items queued just before. So I'm still using SynoManager 0.7 as a most stable in my situation.

Few questions.
1. When rapidshare link is dead and i try add it to queue SynoManages is always crashing. Is this so hard to implement error handler to keep app more stable?
2. There is new firmware for Synologdy NAS Devices 832. I wonder if I upgrade firmware for DS107, SynoManager 0.x will still works propertly. They changed there a lot so I will wait till somebody confirm that it's save and compatible.

Many thanks for any information. Let's talk people about it. :)
Who else have DS107 and same problems?

Off Topic:
Can somebody explain me what for is Package Managment in Synology Disk Station 2? Any use of that? Or maybe this is the only way to install custom app on Synology NAS Devices?
Coordinator
Mar 14, 2009 at 1:58 PM
Maybe this is a bit of a technical post but:

I use a undocumented and unsupported way to communicate with the diskstation. That means that in every firmware release some things can be changes, which my application can't handle.
One of the things that went wrong is dat I receive at some point in the code a string (text) while I was expecting a number.
And then the next problem is that some issues only arise at a certain situations, and it's impossible for me to test all situations.

In the upcoming version I've hadded some extra error handling, but I'm still sure it can't handle all 'exceptions'.

The problem with the current version isn't with Rapid Share, that part of the software should be working well, but the Preference dialog isn't working.

I'm posting a new version this afternoon, which hopefully fixes this issue.
Mar 14, 2009 at 11:23 PM
Tried 0.11 and while opening preferences like before (in 0.10) the crash occurs. But now detailed below :)
(some text may be in polish language coz polish zone libraries.)

Date and Time:     2009-03-14 22:49:29
Operating System:  Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Dodatek Service Pack 3

Application:       C:\Program Files\SynoManager\SynoManagerGUI.exe
Version:           0.11.0.0

Exception Source:  mscorlib
Exception type:    System.FormatException
Exception message: Nieprawidłowy format ciągu wejściowego.

Stack trace:
   w System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   w System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   w System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
   w System.Convert.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider)
   w System.Convert.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType)
   w LitJson.JsonMapper.ReadValue(Type inst_type, JsonReader reader)
   w LitJson.JsonMapper.ToObject[T](String json)
   w SynoManager.Communication.StationClientBase.PostRequest[TResult](String relativeUrl, String data)
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationClient.GetConfiguration()
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationConfiguration..ctor(DownloadStationService service)
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationService.get_Configuration()
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.QueuePreferencesPanel..ctor(DownloadStationService service)
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadGuiPlugin.PopulatePreferencesForm(TreeViewEx treeView)
   w SynoManager.GUI.PreferencesForm.PreferencesForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Not sure if this helps somehow but I pasted above.
Maybe crash occurs because even after uninstalling 0.7 version and installing 0.11 some data in system dir still is present and generate old/new compability crash? Could you check if this might be a problem? Could you create "Syno kinda Uninstaller" which will reset (clear/whipe) personal login data?? After uninstalling 0.7 and installing 0.11 program still remember my Synology DS account login/pass. Rapidshare login/pass is cleared/not_active but because of preferences error I can get it configured.

Flard, do you think you can try to create the SynoManager Debug version? In other words - modificated app which gives you more info about problem. I will run it, test, and paste here all additional info that you place on debug version.
And what are the differeces beetwen 0.7 and 0.10/0.11? SynoManager 0.7 works fine for my DS107. Maybe you can create SynoManager for DS107 only with a little code from 0.7 version?
Before you said about integer/string incompability. Maybe Synology DS programmers for some products do it via "integer" and others product via "string" so impossible is to make good code for all product together? Not sure if all I'm saying come with any logic but I;m trying to help so desperately! :)
And what about the newest firmware v832 for Synology DS? It is working for you with SynoManager v0.11?
Mar 14, 2009 at 11:34 PM
after uninstalling 0.11 and installing 0.7 rapidshare preferences are accesible and stored data still active (like login/pass etc). So I wonder if clearing it completly while installing new version somehow could help increase stability or will eliminate "crash on open preferences tab"
as for now I was unable to test error handler while rs link is dead.
Coordinator
Mar 15, 2009 at 9:31 PM
The big difference between 0.7 and 0.8 (and 0.11 for that matter) is the preference dialog. Since 0.8 you should be able to set some additional download station settings, and somewhere in the retrieval and saving of the preferences there is some conversion that goes wrong.

That said: I created a new release (0.11.1) in which I added a lot of extra debug info in the JsonException message. Please try this one, and if it goes bad, please post the full exception message.
It should still contain the bug, only this release will help tracing it's origin.
Mar 15, 2009 at 9:51 PM
Here you go - more detailed error message:
1. "wiersz" means line.
2. this path is not relative for me at all:
D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.Core\LitJson\JsonMapper.cs could this be a problem?

Date and Time:     2009-03-15 21:43:44

Application:       C:\Documents and Settings\Marcin\Pulpit\SynoManager 0.11.1\SynoManagerGUI.exe
Version:           0.11.1.0

Exception type:    System.FormatException
Exception message: Nieprawidłowy format ciągu wejściowego.

Stack trace:
   w System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   w System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   w System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
   w System.Convert.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider)
   w LitJson.JsonMapper.ReadValue(Type inst_type, JsonReader reader) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.Core\LitJson\JsonMapper.cs:wiersz 308
   w LitJson.JsonMapper.ReadValue(Type inst_type, JsonReader reader) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.Core\LitJson\JsonMapper.cs:wiersz 448
   w LitJson.JsonMapper.ReadValue(Type inst_type, JsonReader reader) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.Core\LitJson\JsonMapper.cs:wiersz 448
   w LitJson.JsonMapper.ToObject[T](String json) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.Core\LitJson\JsonMapper.cs:wiersz 879
   w SynoManager.Communication.StationClientBase.PostRequest[TResult](String relativeUrl, String data) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.Core\Communication\StationClientBase.cs:wiersz 163
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationClient.GetConfiguration() w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadStationClient.cs:wiersz 156
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationConfiguration..ctor(DownloadStationService service) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadStationConfiguration.cs:wiersz 13
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationService.get_Configuration() w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadStationService.cs:wiersz 512
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.QueuePreferencesPanel..ctor(DownloadStationService service) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.DownloadStation\PreferencePanels\QueuePreferencesPanel.cs:wiersz 32
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadGuiPlugin.PopulatePreferencesForm(TreeViewEx treeView) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadGuiPlugin.cs:wiersz 56
   w SynoManager.GUI.PreferencesForm.PreferencesForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.GUI\PreferencesForm.cs:wiersz 33
   w System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Hope it will help somehow. If you want to create 0.11.2 version I'm here for another test :)
Cheers!
Coordinator
Mar 16, 2009 at 1:36 PM
I fixed the error (removed the faulty code).

Please try 0.11.2. Probably it will show a new exception, and I'm very curious about the message :)

Many many thanks for helping me with this one...
Mar 16, 2009 at 4:43 PM
another crash
[PL] = [EN]
wiersz = line

not sure if you already steal my rapidshare account via more debug info :D ;)
but I'm here for you till stable release :)

lastly I show you a debug info from LAN connection (At home)
this time it's via Internet (job)
I'm telling that if this can may any meaning to the case

Date and Time:     2009-03-16 16:26:58

Application:       C:\Documents and Settings\Bednarek\Pulpit\SynoManager 0.11.2\SynoManagerGUI.exe
Version:           0.11.2.0

Exception Source:  SynoManager.Core
Exception type:    SynoManager.CommunicationException
Exception message: Disk Station returned data in an unexpected format

Stack trace:
   w SynoManager.Communication.StationClientBase.PostRequest[TResult](String relativeUrl, String data) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.Core\Communication\StationClientBase.cs:wiersz 167
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationClient.GetConfiguration() w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadStationClient.cs:wiersz 156
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationConfiguration..ctor(DownloadStationService service) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadStationConfiguration.cs:wiersz 14
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationService.get_Configuration() w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadStationService.cs:wiersz 512
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.QueuePreferencesPanel..ctor(DownloadStationService service) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.DownloadStation\PreferencePanels\QueuePreferencesPanel.cs:wiersz 32
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadGuiPlugin.PopulatePreferencesForm(TreeViewEx treeView) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadGuiPlugin.cs:wiersz 56
   w SynoManager.GUI.PreferencesForm.PreferencesForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.GUI\PreferencesForm.cs:wiersz 33
--- Inner Exception ---
Exception Source:  SynoManager.Core
Exception type:    LitJson.JsonException
Exception message: Can't assign value '' (type System.String) to type System.Int32
---JSON Debug Info---
Method:
Key: download_volume
Value:
JSON Type: String
.NET Type: Int32
Input:
{
   "data" : {
      "btdhtport" : 2009,
      "btencrypt" : "disable",
      "btmaxpeers" : 100,
      "dl_download_rate" : 0,
      "dl_end_port" : 6890,
      "dl_max_tasks" : 5,
      "dl_ordering" : "request",
      "dl_port_type" : "default_port",
      "dl_start_port" : 6881,
      "dl_upload_rate" : 40,
      "dl_when_type" : "now",
      "download_volume" : "",
      "download_volume_status" : "",
      "emule_tcp_port" : 4662,
      "emule_udp_port" : 4672,
      "enablebtdht" : true,
      "enabledownload" : 1,
      "from_hr" : 0,
      "from_min" : 0,
      "ftpconn_enable" : false,
      "ftpmaxconn" : 3,
      "nzbauth" : false,
      "nzbnumconn" : 2,
      "nzbpass" : "",
      "nzbpass2" : "",
      "nzbport" : 119,
      "nzbserver" : "",
      "nzbuser" : "",
      "seeding_interval" : 0,
      "seeding_ratio" : 0,
      "to_hr" : 0,
      "to_min" : 0
   },
   "success" : true
}

Stack trace:
   w LitJson.JsonMapper.ReadValue(Type inst_type, JsonReader reader) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.Core\LitJson\JsonMapper.cs:wiersz 382
   w LitJson.JsonMapper.ReadValue(Type inst_type, JsonReader reader) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.Core\LitJson\JsonMapper.cs:wiersz 448
   w LitJson.JsonMapper.ReadValue(Type inst_type, JsonReader reader) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.Core\LitJson\JsonMapper.cs:wiersz 448
   w LitJson.JsonMapper.ToObject[T](String json) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.Core\LitJson\JsonMapper.cs:wiersz 879
   w SynoManager.Communication.StationClientBase.PostRequest[TResult](String relativeUrl, String data) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.Core\Communication\StationClientBase.cs:wiersz 163
Mar 16, 2009 at 4:52 PM

added Print Screen because of rectangles not showed above :D
Coordinator
Mar 16, 2009 at 5:09 PM
Yes, finally I found the culprit. :)

I just uploaded 0.11.3 and this one should work a bit better.

And just for your info: the whole issue isn't about RapidShare :). In the text above there isn't any rapidshare data. Of course you are free to 'mask' any data in the exceptionmessage if you see your own password coming by, or a huge encrypted data block that you don't trust. :)
And the text is actually more readable without the rectangles (the rectangles are just 'new lines').

Please try 0.11.3, I hope it works...
Mar 16, 2009 at 6:46 PM
Congratulation, opening "Preferences" succeded :)

Below items which I have tested in "preferences" menu
1. "Check Now" update button works fine, msgbox with no updates available
2. Pressing OK for saving changes generates crash
:

Date and Time:     2009-03-16 18:33:22

Application:       C:\Documents and Settings\Marcin\Pulpit\SynoManager 0.11.3\SynoManagerGUI.exe
Version:           0.11.3.0

Exception Source:  SynoManager.DownloadStation
Exception type:    System.NullReferenceException
Exception message: Odwołanie do obiektu nie zostało ustawione na wystąpienie obiektu. (~ call to object not set for object presence - fast translating :D)

Stack trace:
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationClient.SaveConfiguration(DownloadStationConfigData config) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadStationClient.cs:wiersz 165
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationConfiguration.Save() w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadStationConfiguration.cs:wiersz 19
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationPreferencesPanel.Save() w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.DownloadStation\PreferencePanels\DownloadStationPreferencesPanel.cs:wiersz 42
   w SynoManager.GUI.PreferencesForm.SaveCollection(TreeNodeCollection treeNodeCollection) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.GUI\PreferencesForm.cs:wiersz 76
   w SynoManager.GUI.PreferencesForm.okButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) w C:\Persoonlijk\trunk\SynoManager.GUI\PreferencesForm.cs:wiersz 62
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

3. "Add SynoManger to Windows Startup menu" works (no antivirus activity detected ;)
4. Associate torrents works even after crash which occurs every time I press "OK" button for save changes. (like ok saves cfg but crash after)
5. Process Order not tested
6. Download time... (enabled = false)
7. Application Start/Close not tested
8. Not sure if login/pass for rapidshare works because of need pressing "OK" but generate crash
9. What is "Folder Watcher", could you explain me what is for? Then maybe I will test it.
10. Advanced tab not tested.
11. The major problem is that when I'm adding torrent via file it doubles on the list.
The problem is 1 week old, before everything was ok so I'm not sure if this is after our tests or maybe I mess up something.

That's al for now. Cheers!

Coordinator
Mar 16, 2009 at 11:27 PM
Thanks a lot for the detailed test report.

I have had a very busy evening, so a short reply:

It seems like the we're getting a lot of steps further in the process. I think I have found the bug under the OK button. Please try if 0.11.4 works for you...

1. yes :D
2. should be fixed in 0.11.4 (although I couldn't reproduce the error)
3. ok
4. had that one commented here. Seems to be dependent on admin privileges and more. Will try to make that more nice.
5. ok
6. ok.
7. ok.
8. nothing changed on that one, although I don't if it still works
9. You can create a folder on your local hard drive, and the Folder Watcher will watch for .torrent files in that folder and process them automatically
10. ok.
11. that is a known issue in the list. will look into that after the preferences work as they should.

Many thanks, I'm going to watch some tv after a long day :)
Mar 17, 2009 at 12:48 AM
It's working, I can search The Pirate bay via SynoManager, also download from rapidshare. OK no longer "crash" (checked once ;)
Yeay! Congratulation.  I feel like you already finished next chapter for your application :)
But...

To busy your hands... :D

I putted dead rs link (good link but modified a number from link :D ) and application has crashed. Maybe now we'll work on that?
It's common, unpredictable to get dead link, so maybe you will create an error handler like "not crash" and msgbox "not all of selected links are valid, nothing will be added".
Solving this problem is another chapter of your app (and gives you rights to 0.12 version ;). You can count on my crash support so let's do it man! ;)

But 0.11.4 is allready very great job. You have dane a piece of art... ;)
Below crash from dead link presence. Cheers!

Date and Time:     2009-03-17 00:35:46

Application:       H:\HTTP\SynoManager 0.11.4\SynoManagerGUI.exe
Version:           0.11.4.0

Exception type:    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Exception message: Długość nie może być mniejsza od zera. (~length can't be smaller then zero)
Nazwa parametru: length

Stack trace:
   w System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.Plugins.RapidSharePlugin.Process(ProcessUrlArgs args) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.DownloadStation\Plugins\RapidShare.cs:wiersz 66
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationPluginManager.Process(ProcessUrlArgs args) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadStationPluginManager.cs:wiersz 136
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadStationService.AddUrl(String url) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadStationService.cs:wiersz 146
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.DownloadGuiPlugin.addUrlTask(Object sender, EventArgs e) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.DownloadStation\DownloadGuiPlugin.cs:wiersz 238
   w System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)

Mar 17, 2009 at 1:10 AM
Not sure when but I was testing watcher a crash occured. Enjoy reading :)

Date and Time:     2009-03-17 01:07:20

Application:       E:\Programy 32-bit\SynoManager 0.11.4\SynoManagerGUI.exe
Version:           0.11.4.0

Exception Source:  SynoManager.DownloadStation
Exception type:    System.NullReferenceException
Exception message: Odwołanie do obiektu nie zostało ustawione na wystąpienie obiektu. (~call to object not set for object presence)

Stack trace:
   w SynoManager.DownloadStation.Plugins.FolderWatcher.watcher_Created(Object sender, FileSystemEventArgs e) w D:\Development\SynoManager\SynoManager.DownloadStation\Plugins\FolderWatcher.cs:wiersz 63
   w System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.OnCreated(FileSystemEventArgs e)
   w System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.NotifyFileSystemEventArgs(Int32 action, String name)
   w System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.CompletionStatusChanged(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* overlappedPointer)
   w System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.IOCompletionCallback_Context(Object state)
   w System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
   w System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
   w System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   w System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   w System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
Mar 17, 2009 at 1:15 AM
in next run there was no error, but watcher didn't catch my stored file, like dummy crap watcher app :)
Coordinator
Mar 17, 2009 at 3:21 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Mar 17, 2009 at 3:26 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Mar 17, 2009 at 4:42 PM
will you compile 0.12? no executable found :D
and I'm to dumb to do it by myself.
Coordinator
Mar 17, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Will compile that one when I'm home.
Still want to test (and fix) that duplicate torrent bug...